Friday, July 25, 2008

PBOB is on my iPod

And so is...

Travis Cottrell (In Christ Alone)
Stuart Townend (How Deep the Father's Love for Us)
Dennis Jernigan (Who Can Satisfy My Soul... When the Night is Falling...& a few others)
By the Tree (Beautiful One)
Chris Tomlin (How Great is Our God...Enough...Forever...Indescribable...others)
Casting Crowns (Lifesong, If We are the Body, East to West, Every Man)
David Crowder Band (Wholly Yours, Everything Glorious)
Kutless (We Fall Down [love you PJ!], Strong Tower, All Who are Thirsty, Better is One Day)
MercyMe (Spoken For, Word of God Speak, Love of God)
Newsboys (In the Belly of the Whale [i LIKE it!], I am Free, It is You, Shine)
Rich Mullins (Songs CD, Awesome God, Step By Step...)
Bob Perdue & Hannah (When God Ran, Bowed on my Knees)
Lincoln Brewster (Everlasting God)
Aaron Shust (My Savior, My God)
Natalie Grant (I Will Not Be Moved)
Lifehouse (Everything)

And some other fun ones, too that make me smile:
Sadie Hawkins Dance--Relient K
Parents Just Don't Understand--DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince :o)
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun--Cyndi Lauper
I'm Gonna Be (500 miles)--The Proclaimers
The Happy Song--Delerious?
Jumping in the House of God--(Hog vs. World Wide Message Tribe) That was our call to Hall Meeting my freshman and sophomore years at Liberty... aahh, the memories...
Then He Kissed Me--The Crystals (an oldies song, but it's from my favorite 80's movie: Adventures in Babysitting)
She's in Love with the Boy--Tricia Yearwood (the one that goes "Katie looks at Tommy like I still look at you")
I Think We're Alone Now--Tiffany (in the 80's, I loved this song... and my brother wrote his own lyrics to it...about bodily functions... and it will forever be the new version wearing the original's clothes!)

but yeah... I'm not really much of a music person!
keep reading, I blogged 2 other posts tonight!

1 comment:

adamandjeremy said...

where's the anberlin and project 86?