Friday, August 8, 2008

Blog-happy...

You like how I post nothing for a week and then have like 10 different topics I can't help but post all at once?  I have issues.  Sorry... 

I just thought of another topic to tell you to show you how God has again revealed Himself to me in this crazy move...

I was the Missionary of the Month project for July at ODBC.  Despite a low-offering trend lately, I was generously blessed and so I wanted to thank you all so much for giving and supporting me this semester.  I joyfully received the check on Thursday of this week...
The same day the service center at the local Ford dealership called to tell me that the rack & pinion had to be replaced on my handy-dandy 2005 Ford Focus...  now, let me tell you... i had other plans for the funds I'd been given (books, tuition, rent, etc), but God "Who called me is FAITHFUL...He will do it"  1 Thessalonians 5:24

So, I'll pick up my car maybe tomorrow afternoon, maybe Monday afternoon and it will have a beautiful, brand new rack & pinion that I will never see with my own eyes and I surely don't want to throw $1200 into something I'll never lay eyes on... but, even in this, my God is faithful.

A month ago, this would have been a nightmare.  Today, it's a blessing.    



No comments: