Friday, August 8, 2008

The Patti's are in Texas!!!

Did you hear?  
The Patti's are in Texas! 

Pastor Paul and Karen flew into DALLAS yesterday afternoon to meet up with their oldest son, Tim, who is graduating this weekend from his year long internship at The Honor Academy with Teen Mania Ministries.  
So, lucky me... I met them at the airport and got them all to myself for like 4 1/2 hours...we went to the Blue Goose Cantina, a local authentic Mexican restaurant (was a ton of fun!) then, they came back to see the seminary and my apartment for just a few minutes and then we drove half way to Garden Valley, TX --where Teen Mania is--to meet up with Tim (who had been at graduation rehearsal).  
AND, Pastor Paul is leaving tomorrow to start driving Timmy's car back to VA, so I won't see him again, but I'll get to hang with Karen & Tim...at the Cornell's tomorrow night.  Aaahh, a sweet ODBC reunion of sorts!  

(Like Dorothy)  There's no place like home, there's no place like home... 







No comments: