Friday, August 15, 2008

A Purple Envelope that Made My Day!

Went to the campus post office this afternoon, and to my delight, saw a little purple envelope waiting for me.  I could hardly wait to see what was written inside!  

It was a sweet note of encouragement and to let me know she's been following my blog. I was so touched by her thoughtfulness...and surprised that she knew I am blogging!  

So, my dear Aunt, thanks for your note and for thinking of me! 

Always a treasured reminder that God has a plan for me... even though I know it to the depths of my soul because He's proven it time and again and because His word tells me He does (Jeremiah 29:11), it's good to be reminded again and to hear it as a fresh blessing today.  

Despite the incredible amount of work that lies ahead...  God did this for me.  He mapped my journey, showed me when it was time to move, blessed the move and now, is totally and completely in control of this new season of life... He alone knows the end from the beginning. 

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,  plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for a hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11


1 comment:

Jennifer Renee said...

ok...so i need to start keeping up with peoples blogs...how do I make a list of "blogs I read" like you did?